Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow Day, Snow Day, SNOW DAY!!!

Well, it's another snow day here at the Cooper's.  It was a good day for it because Maleah has a cold and this gives her another day to feel better before she goes back to school.  She hasn't missed any school this year and she really wants to get a perfect attendance award at school at the end of the year.  I know what you're thinking.  "This is Beth's child??"  She gets it from her Dad is all I can say.

Carissa is still doing great with going to the potty.  She has even went at the Mexican restaurant, Grandma's office, church, and several other places.  She is so awesome!  She's even waking up in the morning dry.  I can tell she is really proud of herself too.  Her pants are all a little baggy around the waist now.  Her little butt can't hardly hold them up without a diaper on. 

So on Thursday of last week I started tearing off the wallpaper in our kitchen, laundry room, and the little room by our back door.  I worked on it late that night and started again early on Friday.  I finished on Saturday.  It took me a total of 23 hours of work to get all of that wallpaper off.  My Mom and Jason both helped me out.  It was a really big job!  So then we started painting.  And that was another really big job.  But now my kitchen looks a lot better and I am happy.  The problem is that I worked so hard for so many days straight that now I am completely lacking motivation to do anything.  I would like to clean out all of my cabinets, scrub all of the dust off of everything and clean the baseboards.  But I just can't get out of my recliner.  I think snow days make me lazy. 

Other than a whole lot of work there really hasn't been much else going on around here.  This could quite possibly be the shortest blog post ever.  Maleah is asking for some maraschino cherries and a cup of chocolate milk so I've got to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment