Friday, January 4, 2013

The 1st Birthday Slideshow (and more)

Here is the slideshow that I played at Silas' 1st Birthday Party.  I love it!  I hope you enjoy it too.  :)

 
 
And here are even more pictures from Silas' big birthday.  His Uncle Brad came over and brought him his very first tractor.  Silas loves it!
 


 
 
On the night before Silas' birthday party, we surprised our Aunt Kay with a birthday party at Jason's parents house.  She was in town from Michigan just for Silas' party.  We never get to celebrate her birthday with her but this year we did!  We surprised her with a cake and a small get-together of family and friends.  It was so fun!  Happy birthday to one of my biggest blog fans! 
 




Here are some pictures from the hospital when we delivered the blankets to the nicu.  I can't believe I forgot to get a picture of Silas with his doctors and nurses but we were all talking so much and I got so excited to see them all that I forgot all about my camera!  Derr.  Oh well.  I was so happy to show off Silas one year later and to deliver the blankets.  I attached an encouraging note to each one and I really hoped that each one blessed the family that received it.  Here are some pics:

Mr. Man and I waiting on Daddy to park the car. 
The boxes and bags are full of baby blankets.

Handsome man.

Standing at the nicu entrance with Daddy.
It feels so nice to be on this side of the double doors.
 
This is just a random cute photo that I wanted to
throw in.  Silas fell asleep on the couch with Maleah.
It was so sweet.  It just melted my heart.
 
 
Stay with me, peeps, I got a ton of Christmas stuff to post...
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment