Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ahhh, Oreck Heaven

We have had such a busy week it's been hard to even find time to get on the computer!  I think I'm going to give up on getting the blog done on Sunday nights.  Wednesdays seem to be working out for me right now.  Here's what's been happening at the Cooper's since we last spoke.  ; )

Thursday we had playgroup again!  Yay!!  We started going to playgroup when Maleah was a baby.  Our playgroup consists of a group of my friends that all have children around the same ages.  We meet in our homes and the kids all play while the moms sit around and talk.  We all have school-age kids now instead of babies and it has gotten harder and harder to get together.  So now instead of meeting every Thursday morning, we meet once a month or every other month.  It was so much fun to get to see everyone and get all caught up with what we had all been doing.  Maleah loves getting to see her friends and going to playgroup and Carissa loves everything, so all in all, we had a great time! 

And on Friday I headed to Tuscola with the girls and my mom in tow!  Maleah now has clothes that fit!  Yay for that!  Carissa got some new clothes too.  I took the cutest picture of the two of them in matching shirts.  It is on Maleah's camera though and right now she can't find it.  So as soon as she finds it, I will stick it on here for all you to see.  How blessed am I to have two girls who love to shop??   Blessed and broke is how I'll probably end up. 

And on Saturday I went wedding dress shopping.  How fun is that??  My cousin Andrea is getting married in June and I got to go along with her and her mom (my Aunt Patty) and her sister Abby to pick out her wedding dress.  Oh my gosh!  We had the best time!  I love to see all of the pretty dresses and she looked fabulous trying them on.  The one she ended up buying is absolutely beautiful.  I can't wait for her wedding.  The girls stayed home with Daddy that day and I think they had a pretty fun day too.  It involved Dairy Queen so it was good.

Maleah's funny quote this week was "Put her to bed, Mom.  She's a mean baby."  Carissa was getting tired and only wanted to touch Maleah but Maleah did not want her to at all.  Sisterly love.

I went back to the doctor today and proud to say that I am completely healed up and am feeling great.  Whew!  I am so glad that is behind me.

I am back in Oreck Heaven too.  Goodbye, Dyson!  I hated your guts and I'm glad you are out of my life.  The reason Dyson commercials say "they never lose suction" is because they never had suction to start with!!  People who love Dysons have never had an Oreck is all I can say.  A couple of years ago, my old Oreck died on me and instead of buying a new one I decided to give Dyson a whirl since I had heard a lot of good things about them.  That was a mistake that I have now remedied.  I bought a new Oreck that I love, love, love!!!  It leaves the Dyson in the dust!  (lol.  pun intended.)

I hope you all have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment