Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Found the camera!!!

Okay, all.  I found the camera.  Guess where it was?  My purse!  The same exact purse that I had already went through looking for it - not once but twice!!  Is somebody messing with me or what?  I would've bet you a million dollars that the camera was not in my purse.  I would've lost but you still wouldn't have a million dollars because I wouldn't have it to give it to you!  Ha!  So anyway, here are the promised pictures of the parties.

The first one is of Carissa on the new ride-on/walk-behind toy that she got from me and Daddy.   She loves it!

This one is of the birthday girl lookin' cool on her big day.


These two are of Daddy and his girl. 
Aren't they cute??


The next one is of Carissa checking out her new bracelet from Craig and LuAnn.  She wasn't sure what to think of it at first.  But now she is totally used to it.  The other picture of is her riding her new turtle.  She loves that thing!


This one is of Carissa gingerly touching a little bit of the polka dot icing.



Here she is taking a bath in the kitchen sink after she ate the icing.  This picture really shows off her new jewelry that she got for her birthday.  The "Carissa" necklace is from me and Jason and the new bracelet from Craig and LuAnn. 
This is Carissa listening to everyone sing to her.  The next one is of the cake we had at the party at my Mom and Dad's house.  And the last one is of Maleah blowing out her candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment