Thursday, October 14, 2010

My bad...

Wanna hear something hilarious?  Something really funny?  Okay.  Here goes.  Last week I wrote about the cute clothes I had been making for the girls.  Well, remember this cute pink shirt I made for Maleah that says "K2 Rocks"?  I found out that K2 means something other than Kindergarten 2.  Jason was reading the paper the other day and started laughing.  I read the article over his shoulder and found out that the city of Olney just banned the substance referred to as K2.  As of January 1st, it will be banned statewide.  K2 is apparently, unbeknownst to me, a synthetic marijuana.  Okay.  Now, think about it.  I just made my kindergartener a shirt that said "K2 Rocks" and she wore it to school!!!  Have you stopped laughing yet?  How funny is this?  Do you think anybody at the school realized it?  Do you think any of the other parents did a double-take?  Next week I'm going to send her to school with a shirt that says "I love crack!"  Just kidding!  Man, I sure hope nobody thought I had a hidden agenda with making her that shirt.  When I made the shirt, I had thought about spelling out "kindergarten" but decided that sewing all those letters on was just a little more work than what I was willing to do that day, thus I decided to just make it "K2".  Simple and cute.  Why, oh why, couldn't Mrs. Stanford's class number have been K1, K3, K4, or K5?  Plan for this week:  re-design pink shirt.  Perhaps the new design should say "My mom is not a pot head" or "My mom is oblivious to drug terms, is yours?"  Oh, what great kindergarten memories we are making!!

This is all I have time to write about this week.  We have been so super busy!!  I will update again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness. HIIIILarIoUS! Hey, my kid could wear a shirt that says, "My Mom is Oblivous to Drug Terms," too. Don't feel bad.

    ReplyDelete