Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I've been a bit busy...

I've been a bit busy and haven't updated the blog.  I am so sorry!  I promise lots of pictures and updates soon.  I'm working on it!  Everything is going well and Silas now weighs 6 pounds, 6.5 ounces and he is 3 1/2 months old now!  He is the sweetest thing ever.  I just want to show him off to the world but we are still trying to lay low until cold and flu season is over. 

In the meantime, I have entered a contest to win this really awesome double stroller that I have wanted for ages.  If I blog about it, I can get entered again.  So I am.  It is called the Joovy Ergo and it is awesome.  Carissa and Silas could both ride in it. It has excellent reviews and would make this mama pretty happy.  You can also enter to win at babygizmo.com.  If you win, then you can give it to me.  :)

Stay tuned and I promise Silas pictures soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment