Sunday, March 11, 2012

There Is No Place Like Home

Home at last, home at last, thank God Almighty he is home at last.  (Insert "At Last" by Etta James here.  It can play in the back of your head while you read the rest of this.)

Okay, so sorry for the delay in getting this posted but I've been busy (and a little bit sleep deprived.)  Silas Aaron Cooper came home to live in his yellow house on Wednesday afternoon.  It was a fantastic day!

I drove him home all by myself on Wednesday.  Jason and Carissa were at home ready and waiting to see us.  However, the first stop we made was the Flora Dairy Queen.  I really wanted a coke!  Silas did so well on the way home.  He slept the whole entire way and was still sleeping soundly when we got to town, so I decided to go ahead and get my Coke while I could.

Here is a short little video of us arriving home:


There is a nice shot of Carissa's black eye in this too.  It is still black today and she is still talking about how she fell off of Grandma's coffee table. 


I have a ton of photos to share but honestly I just don't have time tonight to upload them all.  I promise I will blog more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment