Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Just chillin', chillin', mindin' my business...

Well, not much has been going on around here this week.  We have been chillin' and relaxin'.  This makes me very happy.  I have slowed our schedule down for the month and let me just say I'm lovin' it!!!!  

Maleah has been so good lately.  Not that she is ever really bad but she is just such a blessing to have around.  She is a lot of fun to be with for one thing.  She is an a very good listener and she is extremely helpful.  She goes out of her way to please me and Jason.  It makes me so happy that she is growing up into such a nice, caring, and loving person.  She thinks I'm the best mommy in the whole world and tells me how much she loves me all the time.  She is so sweet!

Carissa has been good too.  She has gotten into some trouble lately though and has had to go to time-out.  She likes to hit me or pull out my earrings when she gets frustrated.  So, we're working on that.  I think her frustration comes from the fact that her communication skills are not 100%.  She says new words every day and is very determined to keep up with her sister.  She tries to do everything Maleah does.  She really wants to have a conversation with us.  She just can't quite get it all out.  But she is smart, that's for sure.  You can tell that she understands everything we say to her.  Carissa is Maleah's little shadow and if Maleah runs, Carissa runs.  If Maleah does a front roll, Carissa does a front roll.  If Maleah gives me a kiss, Carissa gives me a kiss.  If Maleah cries, Carissa laughs. 

Something funny that Carissa has been doing is that if she gives one person a high five, she has to give everybody in the room a high five. And there is no getting around it either.  She walks up to you and puts out her hand and waits until you give her the high five.  After you do, she will move on to the next person.  I'm really hoping that nobody at church asks her for a high five.  She is also like this with kisses.  If one person kisses her, everybody has to.  You've been warned.  Another funny thing she's been doing is bringing handfuls of dry cat food into the living room and throwing it on the carpet.  Wait, that's not funny at all - just annoying. 

Well, like I said, it's sort of been a slow week.  I can't think of one single exciting story to tell you.  I'm sure by next week I'll have something funny to report.  And maybe I can show off some great pictures from my new favorite camera...

No comments:

Post a Comment