Monday, December 12, 2011

Pictures!

Here are some pictures of my little man.  I know I look horrible in these pictures and I don't even care.  I had a bad day.


This is right after he was born.

Here is one of him today:  I think this picture makes him look bigger than he actually is.  He had a really good day today.  He is very calm and his vitals have been great.  This morning he kept grabbing at his tubes and got tape stuck to his hand.  And this afternoon he kept sticking his foot out of the cover and that foot was shaped exactly like Jason's foot - definitely not the same foot shape as me and the girls.  His diapers are much smaller than my hand.  I'll try to take a picture of one tomorrow. 


And here is one of the sweetest little hat that my Aunt Cheryl knitted for him.  I can't wait for him to wear it!


Here are a couple from Maleah's Christmas program.  Doesn't she look pretty?  The second one is one of her with one of her best friend's Payton Rose.




Thanks for all of the sweet comments on my last blog post.  I am overwhelmed by the outpouring of support.  Thank you all so much!

3 comments:

  1. He is a miracle! Thank you so much for sharing pics! I'm so glad Silas and his mommy are doing so well! Maleah had a great day today and we all really enjoyed our cookies from your mom! :) I love the program pics too! Maleah looked so pretty! As always! Stay strong and we are all praying for little Silas and your family. Let me know if you need anything, Beth! Thinking of you all! -Holly & family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers from the Greenwoods! How long are you in St. Louis? I thought about stopping by St John's on my lunch break today, but I figure you guys are probably already overwhelmed. Silas is a handsome little miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth he's a precious little peanut. We are praying for Silas and your family every morning. Love to you from Mid-Missouri! Corinne, Harry and Mason

    ReplyDelete