Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wednesday Evening (December 21)

I am out of the hospital and back home.  Yay!  I am feeling much much better!  I have more antibiotics to take but I already feel so much better.  Thank you all for the prayers.  I really truly appreciate it.

Silas is doing awesome too.  He is back up to 1 pound 15 oz.  He had been losing weight since birth and had gotten down to 1 pound 9 oz.  Then he crept back up to 1 pound 13 oz.  Then went back and forth between 1 pound 12 oz and 1 pound 13 oz for a few days but I am so happy that he is almost back to his birth weight.  They are still feeding him double what they were and he is handling it really good and gaining weight. 

I am exhausted though and am headed to bed.  Sorry for the short update but that is really all that is new and I am too tired to write.  Thank you all again for praying for us.  The support that we have received is amazing and makes me want to tear up just thinking about all of it.

1 comment:

  1. SO glad you are home and that little man is doing so well. I will definitely call you and can't wait to see you and Silas this weekend. I can just run up the hospital pretty much whenever on Sunday. Can't wait.... Get some good rest Momma. Love you! C

    ReplyDelete